Eine zweite Schnürrleine im unteren Bereich sorgt für eine komfortable Handhabung und erhöht die Wirsamkeit der Schnürrung. Besonderes Highlight: Für die Zentrale Umlenkung verarbeiten wir einen Harkenblock.
Cross lacing: Through the lacing border the jib cover can be tied very tightly.
Robust D-ring for lifting of the jib cover and stable suspension of the top deflection pulley
Clean workmanship and large zipper
Diekow-Sails quality through experience
Dimensional sketch of a jib cover with cross cording
How to measure your jib cover L = luff length of the sail G = Circumference at the clew (where necessary including sheet rope) Please use measuring tape to measure your sail. Measure the length of your roller reefing foresail between the reel and halyard swivel. The jib cover needs to be able to be spanned tightly along its length.
Jib Sock MAX
- perfect fit
- Branded material: Robust, UV enduring, wind and water proof Stamoid® of Serge Ferrari.
- water and dirt repellent through Nanotop® anti capillary treatment
- bonded threads ensure durability
- extra robust D-ring mount for hoisting
- effective cross lacing with smooth-running micro blocks produced by Diekow-Segel
- The lacing border for the mounting of micro blocks increases the effectivity of lacing.
- large spiral zipper
- pointed gable of the jib cover for a better fit at the sail top
- Maritime colours: Admiral Blue, White, Sand, or Anthracite. (Sizes 5.00 m - 6.85 m only in Admiral Blue) 1)
- Available in many sizes. We do offer in-between sizes upon special order (▸sailmaker service).
- article number: RMSA1735
- GTIN 4260341152714